Mensagem de hifimarkus73

1 comentários
Dear friends of virtual racing. I hereby wish to inform you that I will be after the All Stars Championship to take a break from racing. Have not enough time to gamble besides me makes the time driving in the default mode is no fun anymore. The default mode is too simple and not realistic. I would like to thank you for all the wonderful time trial race. Special thanks to our PORTO_GT and Brasil-Men for their hard work. Without you, there is such great events do not, thank you. We will definitely see you again, I hope.
Best regards
hifimarkus73


1 comentário:

  1. Hey Markus,
    thanks to you for great fights on the race track. Also for new Driving techniques.
    Thank you for Porto and Armen for the very very very great job.

    I feel the same as you. I hope to GT5.
    I want for my birthday in late November.
    With GT 5 then begins the new fun.
    I think that ever needs time to collect money and cars.
    Then!! lets fun with a new Championship.

    Otto o2_t2

    ResponderEliminar

Para evitar qualquer problema ao publicar o teu comentário, escreve-o no bloco de notas, e seguidamente faz copy-past.
Comentários insultuosos, obscenos, ou que ofendam qualquer participante serão eliminadas, bem como os comentários anónimos.